Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flower tattoos? What colors show up the best?

Flower tattoos? I'm planning on flowers as part of a tattoo design and I was wondering what colors show up the best and how much detail can I get in a piece that's about 7 or so inches long and 3ish inches wide? Thank you!

sebastia... Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I have a half sleeve of flowers. I have red, purple, pink and orange (mainly) I have pretty fair skin and the red and pink pop the most. People constanly comment on the color of those two flowers. If you have fair skin I'd go with cool shades, purple, blue, pink etc. Those colors will work best with your complexion. If you are warm tone, then yellows, reds & oranges will look best. It's almost like picking out make-up that matches your complexion. ;-) Your artisit should be able to get tons of detail into your flowers at that size. Especially if he goes down to a single needle.

Harley
I personally like blues greens and purples. I think they show up very decent and keep their color for a long amount of time. It just depends on what you like & what colors you want on your body. You can get alot of detail done in flowers, if the artist is good he'll make the tattoo look amazing =] Good luck & I hope you pick some sweet colors!

kwilson1...
i have 3 roses from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, and then some more flowers on my lower back. i have a combination of red, blue, green, pink, and even white... the colors that have stayed truest has been the red and the green- it definatley shows up, and it always looks good.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqKsPCG8_p4JvxizAORcFccjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080717121255AAcxCZy

1 comment:

  1. A Brief History of the Permanently Replaced Stainless Steel
    In seiko titanium watch 1906, can titanium rings be resized the German 2020 ford edge titanium for sale manufacturer of titanium white paint graphite oxide, developed the World's first atomic clock, a phonograph. Permanently Replaced Stainless Steel nipple piercing jewelry titanium Pendant.

    ReplyDelete