Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is it hard to design a tattoo that can be added to over a period of years and still look good?

Is it hard to design a tattoo that can be added to over a period of years and still look good
I have an idea of a tattoo I want and it will be one that will be added to over time, is this a reasonable idea? I don't want it to look like multiple tattoos, rather to always look like one tattoo.
    One I have in mind is of a rose vine traveling up and around my leg and around my body till it ends over my heart. Only the last rose will be in full bloom. When you say touch up what do you mean?

When you add to it, you might have to get the old parts touched up, so they match the new part.

Blue Dolphin
it depends on how long it would take you to finish it. i am getting my leg done and it will take like 6 sessions but if you get them done within like months or say a year then it wont even look different. it can be done you just have to think about how big you want it and where. depending on the spot it might get more sun= fading.

I've been blessed
I had stars on my wrist and I just added more stars and some words and a design and stuff. The artist just touched up a few of the older spots and it looks totally great! You can't even tell I had it done at two different times.

etrigone
It will require a good artist, but it's definitely possible. The last time I was in a fellow sitting nearby had some work on his arm extended over his wrists a bit. I ended up bumping into him afterwards at a local restaurant and he showed me the work - it was a perfect match, adjusting for how a new tat will heal over the following weeks.

Sexy Sel
Stick to the same tattoo artist, every tattoo artist has a different style. If you have different tattoo artists the tattoo will look like multiple tattoo's because the style will differ. I like the idea of having a tattoo that you add to over time.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Alu3llmNzL6Q8jfKKw2REK0jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070327102756AAoQ3K5

No comments:

Post a Comment