Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What would be a good choice for a wrist tattoo?

What would be a good choice for a wrist tattoo?

I want to get a small tattoo on the inside of my wrist, I want it to be something to memorialize my grandmother. Any suggestions of what I could choose
--
None of us can help you with this.
Think of something that reminds you of your grandmother. For example, my great grandma had a koi pond, always had hundreds of flowers and plants, and was an artist. So, I got a koi with flowers and the signature she used on her artwork.

So, put some time into it and figure out what reminds you of her and go from there
--
Tattoos are very personal... you shouldnt take any suggestions or advice from any one regarding your tat. This only means that you would like to get something that "other" people will like, that in itself will take away from the personal aspect of a tattoo. If it is something the will memorialize your grandmother then i would think about her personality, what she loved, or what impacted you the most about her.
I have a tattoo but I've wanted one since i was 15 now Im 22... who i was when i was 15 (in high school) is nothing compared to who I am today (in college) I am very happy that I waited this long for my first tattoo. I think back and know for a fact that I would have regretted any tattoo choice i would have made back then. Before i got my tattoo i drew out many different ideas and found a piece that reflected my hopes and dreams; from the moment i created it i knew it was the one for me, but keeping in mind that it will be on my body FOREVER (and remembering that my likes and dislikes will continue to change) I held on to the drawing for a few months then after carefull consideration I got it!..
Another reason why i held on to it was to make sure that it wasnt just a phase or that i would get easily bored of the design. its now been 2 years since i got my tattoo and still LOVE IT!!

--

You could keep it simple with a heart or a star or if your grandmother had a favourite type of flower for example you could have that. Pick something which relates to your grandmother is probably the best idea and is something you won't regret. Initials are also a good choice.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq4Cfd6Ns8awvf0z7spiIlUjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20081226085224AAtdIju

No comments:

Post a Comment